Summer has always been my favorite season for shoes. Everything is so colorful, with a mix of high heels and ballet flats. So I decided to share my favorite shoe buys of this summer!
1. Blush Ballet Flats Ballet flats are always my summer go-to shoe. Personally, I don't like wearing flip flops unless I am at the beach, so I need an alternative to an easy slip on summer shoe. In my array of ballet flats, I realized I was missing a blush pink pair. So I went on the hunt and found this pair! They are so comfy and simple and had a great price point.
2. Tennis Shoes Another hole in my shoe closet was a stylist tennis shoe. Something along the lines of what Taylor Swift would wear. When I found these, there were so many color options! I decided to go with the turquoise color because it is one of my favorite colors, especially for summer! They go with shorts, skirts, and sun dresses, so I've been wearing them all the time!
3. Lace-up Ballet Flats I had been iffy about this lace-up shoe trend. I had seen some styles I liked and others I didn't, so I wasn't sure if it was a style I should pursue. As a compromise, I decided to tryout the style on a less expensive shoe, and see how often I would wear them. Turns out, a lot!
4. Peep-Toe Booties I had bought and returned so many pairs of open-toe booties for the last few months. I loved this trend, but could not find a pair that fit me well. I decided to try one last pair, and if they didn't work, I was giving up. Thankfully, I tried because this pair was the perfect one!
5. Blush/Gray Ankle Strap High Heel When I saw these shoes, I didn't have a reason to buy them. But of course, I didn't let that stop me because they are beautiful! Since they're purchase, I have found reason after reason to wear them and I have gotten so many compliments. Sometimes you just need to buy the shoes!
Hope you've enjoyed checking out my favorite shoes buys of the summer!
As always, thank you for reading, Helen