I'm always fascinated by what others girls have stashed in their purses, so today I am sharing my own "What's In My Bag?".
- My Wallet. I love this wallet! I just got it a few weeks ago and it is the best. I got it at Charming Charlie. The interior has so many slots for cards, money, and receipts and an interior pouch for coins. My favorite part about this wallet is my phone fits perfectly in the front flap! I have gotten so many compliments on this wallet. One of the best parts of this wallet is the price!
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Lotion. I have this weird fear that I am going to get an itch on the leg and not have lotion to help. The result became, me always carrying lotion.
- Compact Mirror.
- My iPhone. When it's not in my purse, it's glued to my hand!
- Gum. I try to always have gum on me. This particular one is flavored Rainbow Ice. I was just standing in the check-out line at Target and was so intrigued by the name of the flavor, I had to buy it! It's good too. Tastes like an icey rainbow. :P
- Sunglasses Case. I found having a sunglasses case to be a lifesaver since I am the queen of breaking sunglasses! I've stepped on them, sat on them, and scratched them to no end.
- Sunglasses. I've noticed cat-eye sunglasses becoming so popular lately. These are from Lulu's and they are so fabulous!
- My portable makeup/lipstick/toiletries bag. The amount of things I cramp into this little bag is endless!
- Lipsticks. I always, always always, have lipstick in this bag. I can have anywhere from one to 5 different tubes of lipstick in that bag at a time. Weird? Not to me! My mom is the same way! I have my go-to lipstick: CoverGirl Outlast All-Day LipColor in Lingering Spice 619Lingering Spice 619. I cannot stress enough how amazing this color is! It's a beautiful, natural lipcolor that truly lasts all day! I also have Eternal Flame 521 for those time when I need a little extra flair!
- Band-Aids. Every girl should always have at least one in her purse
- Nail File.
- Cold Medicine.
- Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets. I cannot recommend these sheets enough. They are great, especially for the summer, to just dab the extra oil off my face in the late afternoon. Bonus: it doesn't take off my make up!
Finally, the bag! I've had this Kate Spade bag for a year now and it has proved to be a wonderful summer purse! The color is a beautiful soft, cream that goes with everything. It has three separate compartments inside of the bag, plus and extra small pocket for easy phone access. It fits perfectly on my shoulder, in the crook of my arm, and in my hand.
As always, thank you for reading, Helen