One of my favorites parts about my birthday is that is it always the Autumnal Equinox aka the first day of fall! I am unabashedly a very basic girl. I love leggings, sweater weather, PSLs, and instagraming leaves. Fall is literally the best season! To start my fall off right, I have created a Fall Bucket List. I'm hoping to get everything crossed off by December 21st, the last day of fall!
1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch
2. Move into our new house and completely unpack
3. Host Family and friends in our new home
4. Have cozy coffee/cocoa dates with Steve
5. Make an apple pie from scratch
6. Fill our new home with autumn candles
7. Mail out our holiday cards
8. Make/Get Steve and I stockings for Christmas
9. Visit a Haunted House
What are you plans for the fall? I'd love to hear!
Happy Fall! Let's celebrate with PSLs!
As always, thank you for reading, XO-
P.S. If you liked this, then you will also like Summer 2016 Bucket List Recap