As a new season approaches, so does a new bucket list!
Oh fall! Jeans, boots, and sweaters. Changing leaves, pumpkins, and apple pie. Hot drinks and cold nights. Currently, Steve and I just got to Germany, where we're lucky enough to be visiting with friends. You'll notice below in the list, there is no mention of anything related to this trip. While our European adventure was the perfect way to start the season (and celebrate my birthday!), this trip has been on the "Lifetime Bucket List". It's an item I am overjoyed to cross off!
To start fall off on the right foot, I present my Fall Bucket List. I'm hoping to get everything crossed off by December 21st, the last day of fall.
1. Attend a football game (college or pro)
2. Go to a haunted house (any suggestions for the KC area?)
3. Decorate the house for Halloween/fall
4. Make pumpkin bread
5. Host my first Thanksgiving
6. Organize my daily work schedule
7.Clean up/out our backyard
8. Begin to paint the interior of our house
9. Finish Etsy site remodel
10. Visit local Kansas City coffee shops
11. Save some money for Cyber Monday shopping
12. Go to the Renaissance Fair
What do you want to accomplish this fall? Always looking for new suggestions. No reason the list has to stop at 12!
As always, thank you for reading,
P.S. If you liked this, you will also like